Fallen Marine to return to NH on Saturday; calling hours, service set for next week in Peterborough
Garabrant’s remains are expected to arrive at Manchester Airport Saturday morning, according to his mother, Jessie Garabrant.
On Saturday, July 5, a service for Garabrant is planned at ConVal at 10 a.m., followed by a burial service at the New Hampshire State Veterans Cemetery in Boscawen.
The 19-year-old Marine grew up in Greenfield and graduated from ConVal High in 2013. He was the son of John and Jessie Garabrant and had a younger brother and sister, Jacob and Mykala.
His desire to wear his Marine Corps dress uniform to his high school graduation drew national attention last year when the school said it was against policy.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Kuster's abortion lies: Claims against Garcia are untrue - 28
- The Obamaconomy: Shea-Porter shows its flaw - 29
- Smith schools Hassan: Leadership in Londonderry - 0
- Where officers live: Manchester is missing the point - 4
- Leo Bernier: For Hillsborough County Commission - 0
- Insurance exchanges Sam's Club or Obama's club? - 11
- Garcia and Guinta: For a change, send them to DC - 22
- Jeanne's travel ban: She doesn't want Obama here - 14
- Making it up: Shameless state Senate attacks - 9
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ex-Nashua deputy police chief sues city and outgoing police chief - 0
- Shaheen, Brown supporters gather at final debate - 1
- Senate candidates sharply divided on Islamic threat, Ebola, Obamacare - 16
- Stocks up on GDP, earnings - 0
- Rocket blast damps Orbital as commercial space rush lures rivals - 0
- GT Advanced, Apple try to keep lid on COO's comments - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
Trump fired up over NH mailer
School's out for voters