Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Man tells judge he didn’t know he was driving a stolen car
Williams was stopped in the area of Mammoth Road and Stockholm street Wednesday night by members of the Special Enforcement Division. The officers working in the area around 92 Walnut St., saw the vehicle pull up in front of the house, the driver get out and enter the house, returning to the vehicle about five minutes later and driving off.
He was also charged with possession of a narcotic and possession of a controlled drug, for allegedly having five prescription-only Suboxone strips and 3.2 grams of marijuana in his possession.
Two men who were arrested Wednesday night in the area of Grove and Union streets, one accused of threatening people with a gun and the other of striking a woman with his car and driving off, were arraigned Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division.
Bail was set at $5,000 cash/surety for Kumar and $8,000 cash/surety for Raymond, who objected to the bail requested by the prosecutor, saying: “I’m a good kid.”
Brian Crawford, 40, of 225 Grove St., was arraigned Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on a felony charge of second-degree assault that alleges he continued to punch a man who had been stabbed in the right side and arm May 7 on Grove Street and, after the man fell to the ground, kicked him in the head and body.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pelham store robbed Saturday - 0
- Woman charged with attacking fiancÚ, threatening him with a gun - 0
- Two months later, still no answers in killing near Stinson Lake - 0
- Man cited for OHRV use in wetland area in Stewartstown - 0
- $25M suit filed against jail, police by man paralyzed in custody - 4
- Ex-Derry town administrator receives suspended sentence for lewdness - 0
- Manchester man arrested in stolen prescription case in Nashua - 0
- Nashua police search for fast-food restaurant robber - 0
- Couple under arrest in Bedford Dunkin' Donuts armed robbery; husband was Fugitive of the Week - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Attorney claims illegal phone seizure following Christmas Eve accident that killed Brookline mom - 0
- Find the hidden cash stashed downtown - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: Burning questions about driverless cars - 0
- Your Turn, NH -- Ted Menswar Jr.: How Manchester pulled together to honor one of its greats - 0
- Strategery: A war by any other name - 0
- Not every human gets elected, but that chicken certainly pecked away at the legal system - 0
- Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.? - 0
- Mother of Bedford student hit by car says safety should come first on school grounds - 0
- Scotland independence battle reaches fever pitch - 0
Find the hidden cash stashed downtown
Brady, Patriots bounce back with big win
In 2nd District race, Garcia bucks Obamacare
Public be damned: Litchfield latest example
Hot spotlight put on NH domestic violence
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917