"Hearsay is that you tacitly support them," persisted Rouillard. "It's a lie," Goodgame said firmly, continuing that he feels there is a perception in the community that the commission "is made up of a couple of old, dottering men. I take great umbrage at that. It was a terrible mistake on Mr. Copeland's part. Mistakes were made by Bob and other people. It took on a life of it's own."CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment