Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
FBI, ATF join bomb probe in Barnstead
“We have been contacted by the two agencies and we will be keeping them informed of our progress with the investigation,” Police Sgt. Joe McDowell said Wednesday.
The first was found at 7:16 a.m. Tuesday on Halfmoon Bay Road, McDowell said. A passerby reported the discovery to police. The second was found nearby at Dalton Road later in the day.
Each bomb was on the ground in many pieces, and they differed in construction, McDowell said of the devices.
The state police Explosive Disposal Unit was called.
The remains of the bombs are being examined further, McDowell said.
“There are YouTube videos that show how to make them,” McDowell said.
Police said residents should not be worried about the bombs, but they are asking people “to be aware, and report anything unusual to the police.”
READER COMMENTS: 6
- Manchester raid came 8 months after home invasion - 4
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 10
- Newport shooting victim in stable but critical condition - 0
- Nashua arrests 9 on drug warrants - 0
- Police: Nashua man in car targeted by gunfire was felon with gun - 1
- Man shot at in Nashua drive-by charged with unrelated possession of stolen gun - 0
- NH Supreme Court rules 4 teen killers entitled to sentencing hearings - 6
- Hampton woman who fatally struck pedestrian wants blood test thrown out of court - 1
- Man seeks to upend conviction in Deerfield home invasion case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Patriots trade backup QB - 0
- NH police on lookout for drunken drivers - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Bob Smith gets A+ from NH Firearms Coalition - 4
- Marine Patrol called to multiple crashes - 0
- Hiker rescued on Mount Monadnock - 0
- Laconia accident results in minor injuries for motorcyclist - 0
- Christopher Thompson's Closing the Deal: Time for Market Basket to get back to business - 0
- Playing for a purpose Field Hockey Jamboree at Manchester Memorial - 0
- Franklin Pierce's Kirsh to retire as AD - 0
NH's teen pregnancy still lowest nationwide
Amnesty? Garcia is against it
George Will: Paul Ryan's way forward
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917