Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
FBI, ATF join bomb probe in Barnstead
“We have been contacted by the two agencies and we will be keeping them informed of our progress with the investigation,” Police Sgt. Joe McDowell said Wednesday.
The first was found at 7:16 a.m. Tuesday on Halfmoon Bay Road, McDowell said. A passerby reported the discovery to police. The second was found nearby at Dalton Road later in the day.
Each bomb was on the ground in many pieces, and they differed in construction, McDowell said of the devices.
The state police Explosive Disposal Unit was called.
The remains of the bombs are being examined further, McDowell said.
“There are YouTube videos that show how to make them,” McDowell said.
Police said residents should not be worried about the bombs, but they are asking people “to be aware, and report anything unusual to the police.”
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Cumberland Farms robbed; third store hit this month in Rochester - 0
- Police say family of five found shot dead in Saco, Maine home - 0
- New Boston police arrest 29 teens at house party - 2
- Pembroke man charged with reckless driving after police clock motorcyclists at 120 mph - 3
- Rochester police warn residents about rash of vehicle break-ins - 0
- Keene mother of toddler pleads to interference of custody - 0
- Pembroke man arrested after police clock group of motorcycles topping 120 mph in Manchester - 1
- Keene woman pleads guilty in hit-and-run that killed cyclist - 2
- Cornish man charged with manslaughter in deadly Merrimack dump truck collision - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jailed man faces new charge for allegedly contacting witness - 0
- Abby says it's incredible to be home; mom tells TODAY daughter did not run away - 3
- E-cigarettes find a market in NH - 0
- Real estate transfer tax proposal pulled off table - 0
- Protesting information: Picket sign o' the times - 2
- Another View -- Mike Biundo: Where is Shaheen's gas price outrage now? - 4
- Seabrook's message: No one above the law here - 1
- Joe McQuaid's Publisher's Notebook: A humbling — and inspiring — event - 0
- Developer says proposed LNG plant in Groveton 'on hold' - 2
Protesting workers nix Market Basket amnesty
Win tickets to see Cher's D2K Tour
Gorham man arrested for kidnapping Abigail
LNG plant put 'on hold'
E-cigarettes find a market in NH
20140728-Dover patient shocked by $3,766 Wentworth-Douglass charged insurer for tube of cold sore cream
Cabrera, Blue Jays trounce fading Red Sox
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917