Home » Opinion » Editorials
Pinkerton names Hall of Fame class for 2014
Each year, the high school honors individuals who have made exceptional contributions to Pinkerton and society, said Anne Parker, alumni director.
Listed below are this year’s Hall of Fame members:
Gillian Abramson, Class of 1976
Graduate of UNH and Fordham School of Law. Former legal counsel for Gov. Stephen Merrill who appointed her as an associate justice to the NH Superior Court; current supervisory justice of Hillsborough Superior Court.
Three season, varsity athlete at Pinkerton; graduate of Norwich Academy and Army Ranger; long-time mentor, coach, and teacher in Derry.
Charles Myette, Class of 1967
Student athlete and leader at Pinkerton; graduate of Plymouth State and the University of NH; long-time champion of environmental issues nationally and in Chester.
Student leader and basketball stand-out; educator, coach, and class advisor; Pinkerton employee.
Nichole Bukowski, Class of 1997
Student athlete in five sports; all-time leading goal scorer in field hockey; scholarship to Boston College; dedicated teacher and mentor for inner-city youth.
All-American in lacrosse; graduate of West Point; president and CEO of IT Federal Sales; long-time girls’ lacrosse coach and creator of the Windham Youth program.
Brewster Bartlett, Faculty
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Strategery: A war by any other name - 20
- Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.? - 5
- Public be damned: Litchfield latest example - 2
- NH's 9/11 victims: We cannot forget - 0
- Celebrating Stark: And America, in Manchester - 0
- NH's Obamabots: Taking their cues from party bosses - 57
- Spending & voting: MayDay's wasted money - 5
- For the NH GOP: Two new stars - 13
- 9/11 memories revived: 'A quiet, unyielding anger' - 8
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 0
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 3
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Brady a realist - 0
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
DWI license revocations
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Lawyer wants cellphone evidence thrown out
Deroy Murdock: Stuff the Obama lunch tax