Derry police, Red Cross hold blood drive
DERRY — The Derry Police Department and American Red Cross will hold a summer blood drive and cookout from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Wednesday at Promises to Keep, 199 Rockingham Road.
Organizers are hoping approximately 300 people will donate blood , with a collection goal of 265 pints, said John Peterson, manager of donor recruitment for the American Red Cross in Manchester.
To schedule an appointment, call 1-800-733-2767. Drop-ins are also welcome.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.