Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Mass. motorcyclist killed in Laconia crash; quiet night in area of recent violence
LACONIA - A Massachusetts motorcyclist died early Saturday morning after crashing on Lakeside Avenue, and police say speed appears to have been a factor in the crash.
According to a press release, Czarnota's motorcycle went off the west side of the roadway at Scenic Road shortly after 1 a.m. and crashed.
State police are investigating and asked anyone with information about the crash to call Trooper James Powers at 666-3333.
MANCHESTER - An area that has seen a rash of gang violence since March was quiet Friday night, Manchester police said.
"Last night was pretty uneventful," Lt. Todd Boucher said Saturday afternoon.
"We'll be out again tonight to keep up a high visibility out there," he said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man arrested in Brookline stabbing - 0
- Cumberland Farms robbed; third store hit this month in Rochester - 0
- Police say family of five found shot dead in Saco, Maine home - 0
- New Boston police arrest 29 teens at house party - 3
- Pembroke man charged with reckless driving after police clock motorcyclists at 120 mph - 4
- Rochester police warn residents about rash of vehicle break-ins - 0
- Keene mother of toddler pleads to interference of custody - 0
- Pembroke man arrested after police clock group of motorcycles topping 120 mph in Manchester - 1
- Keene woman pleads guilty in hit-and-run that killed cyclist - 2
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Hassan vetoes bill to impose 'politeness' standards on public employees - 0
- Abby says it's incredible to be home; mom tells TODAY daughter did not run away - 6
- E-cigarettes find a market in NH - 2
- Real estate transfer tax proposal pulled off table - 0
- Protesting information: Picket sign o' the times - 5
- Another View -- Mike Biundo: Where is Shaheen's gas price outrage now? - 5
- Seabrook's message: No one above the law here - 3
- Joe McQuaid's Publisher's Notebook: A humbling — and inspiring — event - 0
- Developer says proposed LNG plant in Groveton 'on hold' - 2
Protesting workers nix Market Basket amnesty
Gorham man arrested for kidnapping Abigail
LNG plant put 'on hold'
E-cigarettes find a market in NH
20140728-Dover patient shocked by $3,766 Wentworth-Douglass charged insurer for tube of cold sore cream
Cabrera, Blue Jays trounce fading Red Sox
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917