Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Merrimack man says theft charge is misunderstanding
Niziak failed to appear in Circuit Court Nov. 5, 2013, for arraignment on the theft of services charge. He pleaded innocent Friday and trial was set for July 25. Bail was originally $500 personal recognizance, but when he failed to appear, a warrant was issued and bail was set at $500 cash/surety, which it remains the bail.
Jeffery Young, 35, of 292 Main St., pleaded innocent Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to charges of stalking, violation of a protective order and violation of a domestic violence protective order.
Police prosecutor Sgt. Stephen Reardon requested $4,000 cash/surety bail for Young, noting that his record, which dates back to 1996, includes an Oct. 15, 2012, conviction for violation of a protective order involving the same woman.
Felony threatening charge
Thomas Dwyer, 48, of 140 Central St., could enter no plea Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a felony charge of criminal threatening that alleges he followed a juvenile while holding a pair of scissors, saying he was willing to stab the person.
Dwyer had failed to appear in Circuit Court on a misdemeanor trespass charge Wednesday, so a police prosecutor filed a motion to revoke Dwyer’s bail and a hearing was set for Monday morning. “I don’t agree with this,” Dwyer said.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
Goodell vows domestic violence change
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917