Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
State police charge Temple man in sex assault of teen
TEMPLE — A local man is being held on $50,000 cash bail, accused of repeatedly raping a 14-year-old.
Mark Worcester, 35, of 19 Walter Mazza Drive, was arrested Wednesday night on a warrant obtained by state police after a month-long investigation. Worcester is charged with eight counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault.He was held overnight in the Valley Street jail in Manchester pending arraignment Thursday morning in 8th Circuit Court, Jaffrey District Division.
Anyone with information related to the case is asked to contact Detective Chad Lavoie at 223-4381 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Strafford County inmate facing charges of thefts from vehicles - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man charged with assault says he was trying to break up a fight - 0
- Nashua man was not Mirandized following shooting by police, court documents say - 0
- Nashua man accused of cutting wife’s throat committed to psychiatric hospital - 1
- Two may have stabbed each other in Concord parking garage incident, police say - 0
- Manchester joyride in a stolen truck lands two in handcuffs - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Crosstown Variety Store robbed in Manchester - 0
- Somersworth police seek woman in store robbery - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Review of West High School intruder case to be behind closed doors - 0
- Another View -- Daniel Barrick: Manchester's schools face some serious challenges - 0
- Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance - 0
- Representing whom? Jeanne Shaheen, leftist icon - 0
- Chiefly, Pats are horrible in Monday night blowout in K.C. - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Double-overtime goal sends Goffstown past John Stark in boys' soccer - 0
- UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Offseason needs aplenty - 0
- NHIAA Field Hockey: Merrill's hat trick lifts Winnacunnet - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls
Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917