Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Police: 'Escort' set up N.Y. man for robbery at Nashua hotel
Kathleen Gentes, 24, of 97 Purchase St., was arrested on May 16 and charged with robbery, a Class A felony. Since then, police arrested three other people - Chaz Hartford, 24, of 99 Chestnut Hill Road, Rochester, Travis Dukette, 20, of 490 Pine St., Apt. 1, Manchester, and Malisha Watts, 21, of 217 Spruce St., Manchester - charging each with robbery.
At 12:46 a.m. that morning, police said Gentes arrived at the room with the other three. As the man opened the door, all four rushed into his room, Linehan said.
The man suffered bumps and bruises after being punched, but nothing that required medical attention, Linehan said.
Gentes was arrested on April 11 in a similar case in Keene. In that incident, which took place earlier in April, Gentes is charged with two counts of accomplice or principal to armed robbery and one count of conspiracy to commit robbery.
Gentes, Hartford and Dukette previously were arraigned in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division. Watts is being held on $30,000 cash pending arraignment.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Strafford County inmate facing charges of thefts from vehicles - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man charged with assault says he was trying to break up a fight - 0
- Nashua man was not Mirandized following shooting by police, court documents say - 0
- Man arrested for speeds over 100 mph on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Nashua man accused of cutting wife’s throat committed to psychiatric hospital - 1
- Two may have stabbed each other in Concord parking garage incident, police say - 0
- Manchester joyride in a stolen truck lands two in handcuffs - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Crosstown Variety Store robbed in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Review of West High School intruder case to be behind closed doors - 0
- Another View -- Daniel Barrick: Manchester's schools face some serious challenges - 0
- Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance - 0
- Representing whom? Jeanne Shaheen, leftist icon - 0
- Chiefly, Pats are horrible in Monday night blowout in K.C. - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Double-overtime goal sends Goffstown past John Stark in boys' soccer - 0
- UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Offseason needs aplenty - 0
- NHIAA Field Hockey: Merrill's hat trick lifts Winnacunnet - 0
UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls
Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917