Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Police: 'Escort' set up N.Y. man for robbery at Nashua hotel
Kathleen Gentes, 24, of 97 Purchase St., was arrested on May 16 and charged with robbery, a Class A felony. Since then, police arrested three other people - Chaz Hartford, 24, of 99 Chestnut Hill Road, Rochester, Travis Dukette, 20, of 490 Pine St., Apt. 1, Manchester, and Malisha Watts, 21, of 217 Spruce St., Manchester - charging each with robbery.
At 12:46 a.m. that morning, police said Gentes arrived at the room with the other three. As the man opened the door, all four rushed into his room, Linehan said.
The man suffered bumps and bruises after being punched, but nothing that required medical attention, Linehan said.
Gentes was arrested on April 11 in a similar case in Keene. In that incident, which took place earlier in April, Gentes is charged with two counts of accomplice or principal to armed robbery and one count of conspiracy to commit robbery.
Gentes, Hartford and Dukette previously were arraigned in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division. Watts is being held on $30,000 cash pending arraignment.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 26
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483