Dartmouth's Hood Museum gets $10m expansion gift
The project would radically increase the museum’s gallery and teaching spaces and create a prominent new entrance on Wheelock Street.
The expansion would significantly enlarge and update the museum so that the Hood could display more of its collection, provide a better visitor experience and meet the increasing demand for teaching with original works of art.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.