NH Angle is a news and information aggregation by staff and audience of the New Hampshire Union Leader, The Goffstown News, The Bedford Bulletin, The Hooksett Banner and The Salem Observer. Share a news link here
or comment on this item below.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment
A former special forces officer was sentenced Friday to 3½ years in prison for providing confidential bid information that helped a company obtain $54 million in contracts in Afghanistan, and then... 0
Prior to his legal problems, David Young was one of the youngest state legislators in New Hampshire history at the age of 21. 0
Jerry Gingras of Errol, N.H., and Richard Jordan of Canterbury, Conn., cut through the block of white pine twice in 6.1 seconds, shattering the 1999 record of 8.4 seconds that emcee Dave Clement of... 0
Things just get busier and busier around New Hampshire this time of year. With county fairs topping the list, there are a number of other events that are also competing for our attention. Food,...
Friday, 9:30 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.,
Saturday, 8 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.,
Sunday, 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday, 12-5 p.m.
Saturday, 8 p.m.
Saturday, 1 p.m.
Friday, 7 p.m.