HOMEPostContact Us
Posted June 15. 2014 3:29PM

6th floor stove fire empties Sunrise Towers in Laconia

Click headline or here to open angled item
LACONIA — A stove fire on the seventh floor of the Sunrise Towers last night spread to some cabinets and, though it was quickly extinguished, the smoke damage to the apartment has left its male resident temporarily homeless. Sixth floor resident Alan Benoit said he thought he smelled something like a ballast burning when the alarms sounded a little after 7 p.m.