6th floor stove fire empties Sunrise Towers in Laconia
LACONIA — A stove fire on the seventh floor of the Sunrise Towers last night spread to some cabinets and, though it was quickly extinguished, the smoke damage to the apartment has left its male resident temporarily homeless. Sixth floor resident Alan Benoit said he thought he smelled something like a ballast burning when the alarms sounded a little after 7 p.m.
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
Fire chief who 'verbally resigned' receives $135K settlement from Center Harbor to settle lawsuit
Portsmouth official: Report into Webber scandal should be released to police commission first, public later
Meals on Wheels facing a bumpy road
Claremont sets pumpkin festival date
Joe McQuaid's Publisher's Notes: Cover your ears, little children, Uncle Stacey has a story that will shock the news media