Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
As police probe one Manchester shooting, second man shot
Three of Soto’s friends told police they found Soto wounded inside a first-floor apartment and took him to Elliot Hospital.
Officer Chris Biron, who went to the hospital after the shooting was reported, found Soto in the passenger seat of a dark-colored SUV parked in front of the emergency room entrance. He had suffered a gunshot wound to his torso.
About 6:50 p.m. on Sunday, Tyrell Mitchell, 22, of 235 Lowell St. was shot in the leg in a drive-by shooting near his residence, in the area of the N&N Express Convenience Store, across from Manchester High School Central.
Johnson was convicted June 14, 2010, in Hillsborough Superior Court North on charges of first-degree assault and reckless conduct in connection with a shooting incident July 5, 2009, after a fireworks display at Arms Park. Johnson fired into a group of people with whom he and his friends had a dispute, resulting in two people being injured.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 21
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 2
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 4
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 1
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 7
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host forum next week - 0
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917