The chrome-domed ex-CEO, who looted $150 million from Tyco Inc., was with his new young wife on Monday night at the Ferrari showroom on Park Avenue, where the new California T was unveiled. “He’s out and about, looking happy, healthy and rich,” a fellow guest told me. “She’s young, and the rock on her finger is huge.” Kozlowski was supposedly cleaned out when he paid $134 million in restitution, plus a $70 million criminal fine. He was released from prison earlier this year.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment