OSSIPEE — Carroll County Human Resources Generalist Deb Newlin held a captive audience at the June 4 commissioner's meeting. Surrounded by about 25 current and former employees, Newlin addressed the board and read a four-page statement (see sidebar) in which she claimed that Kenney has, for two years, "repeatedly attacked the honesty, ethics, education, and professionalism" of County employees and administrators. Newlin pled with Commissioners David Sorensen and David Babson for "action and relief."CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment