Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
2 teens charged in BB spree in Nashua and Hudson
A description of the green Honda Civic involved in the vandalism helped police locate the vehicle Tuesday night, Lt. Denis Linehan said.
Dozens of parked vehicles at various condo complexes off Route 101A and Spit Brook Road were hit by the BB pellets Friday night into Saturday morning, along with vehicles parked near Nashua Municipal Airport, according to police.
“In today’s world that we live in, anytime you are in a particular neighborhood — especially in the night-time hours and sticking a gun out of a window to shoot — if someone sees this gun come out, they don’t know if it is a real gun or a pellet gun and things can get elevated very quickly,” Linehan said.
“There were so many incidents, so we are trying to get a better handle on how to properly charge them,” Linehan said of the teens.
At least one BB gun has been seized by authorities.
Authorities in Hooksett are investigating an incident in which three cars parked at Dubes Pond in Hooksett had their windows shot out early Sunday, possibly with a .22-caliber gun.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man faces charge of simple assault against son’s mother - 0
- Weare police sergeant's firing rescinded - 0
- Bad drug label good for Rockingham - 0
- Nashua man charged in theft of sunglasses at Merrimack outlet - 0
- Nashua driver: No to plea deal in death of homeless man - 0
- Couple arrested in violent beating, kidnapping of woman - 2
- UPDATED: Bail set at $20,000 for Holiday Inn Express robbery suspect - 1
- Nashua man facing numerous assault charges in attack on woman - 0
- Salem police target ski-jacket thief who used tree branch to hide license plate - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Body of woman found under Claremont bridge - 0
- Woman sentenced to a year in jail for crash - 0
- New tech course open to students in Londonderry - 0
- Developer granted permit for wind tower in Alexandria - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer: Bedford, Concord deadlock - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer: Central shows title mettle - 0
- Dave D'onofrio Patriots Notebook: Don't expect Patriots to fix this - 0
- They're all about that bass fishing - 0
- Chamber guests told NH in urgent need of skilled workers - 0
Hillary Clinton to join Shaheen fundraiser
Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance
State surplus isn't big enough
Weare police sergeant's firing rescinded
Planned Parenthood endorses Hassan
By the horn: Feds owe NH man an explanation
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917