Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
2 teens charged in BB spree in Nashua and Hudson
A description of the green Honda Civic involved in the vandalism helped police locate the vehicle Tuesday night, Lt. Denis Linehan said.
Dozens of parked vehicles at various condo complexes off Route 101A and Spit Brook Road were hit by the BB pellets Friday night into Saturday morning, along with vehicles parked near Nashua Municipal Airport, according to police.
“In today’s world that we live in, anytime you are in a particular neighborhood — especially in the night-time hours and sticking a gun out of a window to shoot — if someone sees this gun come out, they don’t know if it is a real gun or a pellet gun and things can get elevated very quickly,” Linehan said.
“There were so many incidents, so we are trying to get a better handle on how to properly charge them,” Linehan said of the teens.
At least one BB gun has been seized by authorities.
Authorities in Hooksett are investigating an incident in which three cars parked at Dubes Pond in Hooksett had their windows shot out early Sunday, possibly with a .22-caliber gun.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 23
- Police arrest two following Portsmouth fight with hammer and knife - 0
- Mass. resident arrested on warrant tied to Pelham donation jar theft - 1
- Manchester SWAT team swoops in on South Mammoth Road home - 0
- Pot plants worth $25,000 seized in Wilmot - 0
- Lawyers for Manchester man challenge competency of suspect in 2001 Auburn murder - 0
- Two-car crash in Salem prompts arrest of both drivers - 0
- Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old - 1
- Former Nashua alderman's witness tampering trial postponed - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Kuster, Shea-Porter split on vote to arm Syrian rebels - 0
- Man arrested in White Park stabbing in Concord - 0
- Motorcyclist in serious condition at Maine hospital following crash on Route 125 in Rochester - 0
- Rochester 10-year-old, grandmother escape fire in home with no smoke detectors - 0
- Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too - 3
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Modified tour is shortened - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Pats wary of veteran playmaker Woodson - 0
- College Football: Expect offense when Richmond, UNH meet - 0
- Young fighters' dreams on display tonight at Fight to Educate - 0
Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917