LHS senior cuts off hair to honor late cousin
The Londonderry High student waited until six days before graduation to get a whopping 14 inches of her hair lopped off.
“I was in the eighth grade when we got that call,” Bagley said this week. While the two girls were close growing up, Chrissy moved to Florida when Bagley was young.
“She always told me bald was beautiful,” Bagley said. “And she didn’t want us to worry about her. She even had a name for her tumor.”
On Tuesday, when other students were getting their caps and gowns fitted, Bagley stopped by Steve Juster’s classroom to drop off one very long ponytail.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.