Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Prosecutors detail tot's injuries during opening of Plaistow abuse case
“He went from a healthy little boy to a child who couldn’t see due to the blood in his eyes,” Assistant County Attorney Kirsten Wilson told jurors during opening statements.
The defense argued that the boy’s mother, Jessica Linscott, actually abused her son and later blamed Dow.
Defense lawyer Tom Gleason argued that there may be overwhelming evidence that Nicholson was abused, but only questionable testimony that points to Dow.
Dow and Linscott went on the run after bringing Nicholson to Exeter Hospital. They were apprehended at Universal Studios in Orlando, Fla. on Nov. 28, 2012.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dover police say cyberstalking victim who committed suicide faced other 'stressors' - 0
- Berlin doctor enters settlement agreement for improperly prescribing drugs - 0
- Londonderry police chief probing online 'CopBlock' allegations - 1
- Exeter man charged in two 2013 burglaries - 0
- Documents say former UNH hockey coach allegedly grabbed player's jersey, helmet, and shouted in her face - 0
- Investigators ask public for help with Hernandez case - 3
- Merrimack man arrested in sexual assaults of juvenile - 0
- Police say boy, 6, found in getaway car - 1
- Keene man charged with June Central Square 'chalking' assault - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Insanity: Obamacare and the rule of law - 1
- Charles Arlinghaus: NH's counterweight to a strong central government - 0
- Tom Woodlock All-Stars primed for success in Babe Ruth tournament - 0
- Manchester waives right to buy Millyard building - 0
- Police search for missing Stratford woman - 0
- Blue Jays cool off Red Sox - 0
- Passers-by, including two active-duty Army soldiers, help rescue mom, daughter in I-93 rollover - 0
- Manchester panel OKs new academic standards, despite Common Core criticism - 0
Passers-by, including two active-duty Army soldiers, help rescue mom, daughter in I-93 rollover
U.S. appeals courts issue conflicting rulings on Obamacare exchange subsidies such as NH's
Insanity: Obamacare and the rule of law
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917