Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Police say 13-year-old stabbed 14-year-old at Jaffrey lake
“It appears as though he was cut by this knife. It wasn’t bad, though, he didn’t even need to go to the hospital,” Lt. Terry Choate said of the 14-year-old.
Police responded to the beach on Contoocook Lake around 4:30 p.m. for a report of an altercation between two Jaffrey teens, 13 and 14, in which the 13-year-old “pulled out a knife and said he was going to stab the other,” Choate said.
A short time later, the 14-year-old was running into the water when he was cut with the knife by the 13-year-old, police said.
The 13-year-old was taken to the police station, after which he was released to his mother, police said.
“A juvenile petition is forthcoming,” Choate said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bath man, 73, charged with sexual assault of child - 0
- Two Derry residents charged with burglarizing home - 0
- 4 charged with digging up corpse of NH businessman - 0
- Former Manchester restaurateur convicted of sexual assault - 0
- Check scheme leads to arrests in Nashua - 0
- Nashua police warn of phone scam involving IRS claims - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Three arrested on drug charges after police search apartment - 3
- Seabrook fires two officers for Bergeron brutality - 7
- Former Claremont PTO member arrested for theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Jayne Millerick: Dems scaring women by misleading them on contraception - 0
- Basket case: Saga of a supermarket - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Ongoing renovations in Foxborough - 0
- Three years later, investigation continues into homicide of Celina Cass - 0
- Nashua celebration in the works for Medal of Honor recipient - 0
- Fisher Cats down Senators in road trip opener - 0
- No water for Manchester sewer bill scofflaws? - 0
- New Boston mulch processing plant plans under review - 0
- Cheshire Historical Society receives nearly $1 million - 0
Market Basket walkout a future case study
UPDATED: Thousands of Market Basket employees rally; company board issues statement on purchase offer, reaffirms support for new CEOs
Basket case: Saga of a supermarket
Mother says Abigail in 'deteriorated' health
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917