One of the most steadfast supporters of Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy remembers the brief presence at the ranch of Jerad Miller and his wife, Amanda Miller, who are now the two suspects in a Sunday shooting in Las Vegas that left three people dead. Jerry DeLemus, who traveled back to New Hampshire a few weeks ago now that the Bundy ranch situation has calmed, offered support for the victims of what he called a "senseless tragedy" in Las Vegas on Sunday.
"I was concerned about someone coming in and trying to incite trouble," DeLemus told Business Insider on Monday. "That would've been the worst thing for everyone, and especially for us ... We weren't there to start a war. The concern was that some nutcase would come in and just go nuts."CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment