“If (a restaurant) used (one of the bills) to its full potential, it could increase the farm’s income almost immediately,” said Rep. Guy Comtois, R-Center Barnstead. “Both parties want a good-quality product, and they don’t want their reputations tarnished. It opens up a whole new avenue for farms. It legitimizes and legalizes the whole market.”.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment