Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Father at center of Gilford book controversy hires high-profile attorney
Baer was arrested for disorderly conduct.
Baer says he should not have been arrested, as he was just airing a complaint to the school board about the book, which he said contains a passage describing sexual acts by two teens.
Baer was charged with disorderly conduct and was led from the room by a police officer.
And in the days after Baer’s arrest, district officials announced new guidelines for the next school year that will allow parents to “opt-in” or approve all of their children’s assigned reading materials.
He has posted videos on YouTube that he claims show Superintendent Kent Hemingway signaling to a police officer at the meeting to make the arrest.
“I’m going to be looking over the case carefully, and film was taken of all of the meeting, so there’s some good evidence,” Sisti said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Anonymous tip leads to arrest of moose poacher - 0
- Victim in Hampton pedestrian crash files lawsuit against driver, town and state - 0
- Dover police say man broke into same business three times - 0
- Two more Keene State College students charged in riots - 1
- Two Keene State students among three newest riot arrests - 1
- Man charged with robbing Rochester bank while wearing zebra-print dress is arraigned - 0
- Judge hikes bail in sex assault, child porn case - 0
- Judge declines to order mistrial in Derry sex assault case - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Misleading women: Does Kuster think they're bad at math? - 0
- Marchand scores 2, B's win - 0
- Ex-Nashua deputy police chief sues city and outgoing police chief - 0
- Shaheen, Brown supporters gather at final debate - 1
- Senate candidates sharply divided on Islamic threat, Ebola, Obamacare - 16
- Stocks up on GDP, earnings - 0
- Rocket blast damps Orbital as commercial space rush lures rivals - 0
- GT Advanced, Apple try to keep lid on COO's comments - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
Trump fired up over NH mailer
School's out for voters
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483