Troubled flight lands safely in Portsmouth
CONCORD - Three people were injured, one seriously, in a two-car crash on Sheep Davis Road on Saturday afternoon, Battalion Fire Chief Guy Newbery said.
Newbery said one man suffered serious head injuries. A medical helicopter from Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center was called, but by the time it arrived, the man had already been taken to Concord Hospital by ambulance, he said.
Police said the crash is under investigation, but would provide no other information Saturday.
Cleveland Clinic head says no to VA post
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.