A man who appeared in two Hollywood blockbusters filmed in Massachusetts was ordered extradited Friday from Boston to Canada to face charges stemming from a brutal 2009 attack on a doorman outside a nightclub in Quebec. Ziad Akl, crossed the border three days after the alleged attack and has lived in Dracut and North Andover and also worked at a gas station in Salem, N.H., according to Canadian and US authorities.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment