Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Alleged Manchester drug dealer arrested in Nashua
Randy Smith, 54, of 389 Belmont St., Apt. 1, Manchester, allegedly sold $180 worth of crack cocaine on April 16 to an informant, according to court documents.
Smith has an extensive drug-related arrest record dating to the early 1980s, according to a police affidavit filed by Nashua Det. Clark Gaphardt.
During his arraignment on Friday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division, Smith’s bail was reduced from $100,000 cash bail to $5,000 cash, according to court documents.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive, assaulted her - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Basketball: Memorial needs shootout to get by Bow - 0
- Man arrested after chase that led from Pelham to Lowell, Mass. - 0
- No shortage of post-holiday shoppers at local stores - 0
- West junior advising College Board on its entrance exams - 0
- Sullivan in the top running for state's Assistant Principal of the Year - 0
- Derry making progress with efforts to honor POWS, MIAs - 0
- Lions Club blood drive draws on spirit of giving - 0
- Last Week's Rare Bird Alert - 0
- Murder suspect fit for trial? - 2
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Murder suspect fit for trial?
Pipeline push gets a second wind
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483