Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Bail revocation hearing for Manchester man set for Monday
Instead of a bail revocation hearing Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division, Stephen Bussiere pleaded guilty to a drug possession charge and bail was set on the charge of a violation of a domestic violence protective order that prompted the bail revocation motion.Bussiere, 22, of 376 Dubuque St., had been arraigned Thursday on the violation charge, which alleges he threatened the sister of the protected party May 18 at Maple and Spruce streets. Bail was set Friday at $1.500 cash/surety, with trail set for July 9.
Maria Arzola, 52, of 410 Lake Ave., was arraigned Friday in Circuit Court-Mancheter District Division on two charges of theft by unauthorized taking.
Arzola had failed to appear in October 2013 on a September 2013 theft charge that alleges she took almost $240 in merchandise from Wal-Mart on Keller Street in September 2013 without paying for it.
Shot himself in the foot
Todd Bernatchez, 19, of 636 Amherst St., who accidentally shot himself in the foot Thursday while arguing with someone in the area of 499 Belmont St., was arraigned at the Elliot Hospital Friday on felony charges of reckless conduct and criminal threatening and a misdemeanor of carrying a firearm without a license.
Barred from residence
Tod O’Connor, 48, is barred by conditions of his $1,000 personal recognizance bail from returning to his residence at 300 Village Circle Way. He’s also barred from contact with his girlfriend.
Trial was was set for July 16.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
- Nashua police left rattled by tot's death - 1
- Police investigate shooting of Londonderry woman in Maine home invasion - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- State House Dome: Just past Concord session a mixed bag - 0
- Monarchs squeak by Bruins - 0
- Memorial hockey shuts out Trinity - 0
- Dover's Parratto a national champion - 0
- UNH defense comes up big against Redbirds - 0
- St. Anselm men knock off Post - 0
- Leadership, defense made Katie Bishop, of Conway, an All-American - 0
- Jet menace faltered under Rex - 0
- Strong start lifts Bedford to win - 0
UNH loses to Illinois State
Cyber security a fear in NH, too
A new era for Nashua's police force
Nashua police left rattled by tot's death
Haylee Ann-Marie Patten
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483