Pembroke summer camp offers fun in the sun
The long-running six-week summer camp, located at the Pembroke Memorial Field and Pembroke Village School, takes place this year from July 7 through Aug. 15, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. each day.
In addition, she said the daily camp program offers games, athletics, arts and crafts, water activities, a camp Olympics week, and more.
“The six weeks flies by ... it’s a lot of fun and a great way to spend summer vacation,” she said, noting the camp is growing and evolving.
Tilton said 52 children are signed up, and there is still plenty of room for additional enrollments.
A $20 non-refundable registration fee is required at signup, which also covers the camp T-shirt.
The cost is $45 each week for Pembroke residents and $55 for Allenstown residents. The camp cost includes once-a-week field trips to various New Hampshire state parks and recreation areas. Those looking to register may do so at Pembroke Town Hall. For more information, go to pembroke-nh.com/summerrecreationprogram.asp.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nature Talks: the invasive plant species strike again - 0
- Survey says Manchester ranks fifth among nation's smartest communities - 0
- India gets 1st transgender television news anchor - 0
- Fans love their trucks: Pickup truck racing all the rage in Loudon - 1
- Fellowship a big part of the Loudon experience for race fans - 0
- UNO Pizzeria in Hudson plans cancer fundraiser - 0
- Farmington firefighters to don pink for fundraiser - 0
- 5K honors city teen who died from cancer - 0
- Great North Woods, White Mountains foliage expected to hit peak next week - 0
NH couple hit slot for $2.4m in Las Vegas
Win tickets to see the John Butler Trio
Win tickets to see Demi Lovato
Enter to win tickets to see the Dirty Heads
Win tickets to see Kip Moore
Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it