Pembroke summer camp offers fun in the sun
The long-running six-week summer camp, located at the Pembroke Memorial Field and Pembroke Village School, takes place this year from July 7 through Aug. 15, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. each day.
In addition, she said the daily camp program offers games, athletics, arts and crafts, water activities, a camp Olympics week, and more.
“The six weeks flies by ... it’s a lot of fun and a great way to spend summer vacation,” she said, noting the camp is growing and evolving.
Tilton said 52 children are signed up, and there is still plenty of room for additional enrollments.
A $20 non-refundable registration fee is required at signup, which also covers the camp T-shirt.
The cost is $45 each week for Pembroke residents and $55 for Allenstown residents. The camp cost includes once-a-week field trips to various New Hampshire state parks and recreation areas. Those looking to register may do so at Pembroke Town Hall. For more information, go to pembroke-nh.com/summerrecreationprogram.asp.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Brush fire damages small shed in Auburn - 0
- NH Club Briefs: Effingham society program on 'Big Trees of NH' - 0
- Efforts by sailor's family to bring remains home from Pearl Harbor pay off - 1
- Good weather helping effort to clear Mount Washington Auto Road - 0
- The Stray Birds to play Peterborough show - 0
- Multiday Monadnock International Film Festival puts lens on greater good - 0
- Aztec Two-Step to stride into Great Waters Music Festival - 0
- Death Cab for Cutie schedules road trip to Manchester - 0
- SNHU choirs, orchestra present spring concert Friday - 0
The Stray Birds to play Peterborough show
Working and on welfare: NH tops
Why Rubio is probably the GOP's best hope
Increase prosperity, not taxes
Freedom of — and from — religion
Rubio: Removing sanctions won't help Cuba
Nashua hotels appeal city's assessments