Leona Berger, 84, has until Friday to move out of her home in the Well Hill Cooperative mobile home park. Her eviction is the culmination of a years-long battle with the park’s board of directors. Berger, who moved into the home 29 years ago, has been in a rental arrangement since 2011, and never officially joined the co-op, which formed in 2006 when the park was sold to new owners.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment