Woman charged in Laconia accident that killed teen pleads guilty
Sentencing is scheduled Thursday at 10 a.m. Lafond could face a sentence from 6½ to 14 years.
Lafond was driving a Jeep Cherokee on April 29, 2013, about 2:30 p.m. at Messer and Opechee streets, where Lilyanna "Lily" Johnson and Alyssa Miner, two 14-year-olds, were on the sidewalk shortly after leaving Laconia Middle School.
Miner suffered injuries that included a bruised lung and lacerated spleen.
Johnson later died from her injuries. - Staff Report
Lakes Region » Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- These were a few of our favorite things… - 0
- Store-bought snacks? Really? These treats are almost as easy, and much more delicious - 0
- Driver Taryn Laskey is all bark and bite behind wheel - 0
- Lots of chances to laugh on Dec. 31 - 0
- The Amazing Nano Brothers to captivate in Concord - 0
- Documentary marks Backstreet Boys' highs and lows - 0
- Traditional, contemporary photography at Edwards gallery - 0
- Builder discusses construction of Ice Castle project in Lincoln - 0
- Robots to return to NH science center - 0
Win tickets to see Linkin Park
Enter to win tickets to see Tom Chapin