Riders for the 24/12/6 Hours of PATS PEAK may ride solo, in two person teams, in four person teams or in five person teams. The 24/12/6 Hours of PATS PEAK races kick off at 12:00pm on Saturday, June 14. This is an endurance competition held on a circuit course consisting of wooded trails, fields, unpaved roads, obstacles consisting of roots, rocks, streams, steep inclines and descents, testing a racer strength and technical ability.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment