From online racing news sites, to fan blogger pages to all channels of social media, it proved the hot topic of conversation – and more so consternation – in the days that followed the May 11 Bullring Bash 100 Open Modified show at Lee USA Speedway in Lee, N.H. Where were the NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour teams? No full-time NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour teams showed up for the event. One full-time Whelen Southern Modified Tour team was at the event, the Hill Enterprises team.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment