Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Clerk threatened with bleach in Goffstown robbery
This surveillance photo shows the woman police are looking for, saying she stole stole cash, beer and other items from Cumberland Farms on Mast Road Friday night after threatening to splash bleach in the store clerk's face if she didn't comply.
According to police, the woman, who appeared to be in her mid-20s, entered the store shortly after 8:30 p.m. She donned sunglasses from a store display and walked to the front counter carrying a 12-pack of beer and a jug of bleach. She then demanded cash from the store clerk, threatening her with the bleach.
The woman was last seen running around the building toward Rockland Avenue, where she might have gotten into a waiting vehicle, police said.
The robber was described as white with pale skin and freckles, approximately 5-foot-3-inches tall and 140 pounds, possibly with red hair. She was wearing a camouflage hooded sweatshirt, jeans and sneakers.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 497-4858.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
Goodell vows domestic violence change
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917