Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Lyndeborough community aims to help local man injured in assault
Hyde, 41, was allegedly attacked on May 3 at 1550 Center Road. The assault happened between 5 p.m. and 11 p.m. that Saturday. Two days later, police arrested Timothy Sullivan, 47, who lives where the alleged assault took place.
Sullivan is charged with first- and second-degree assault.
Sullivan was being held at Hillsborough County jail pending today’s hearing, police said.
“He’s resting, but not comfortable and he’s in severe pain,” said his sister, Heather Ayers, who was caring for him on Monday.
An account has been established for donations for Hyde at the TD Bank in Milford.
READER COMMENTS: 7
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 1
- Police say woman stole pocketbook at Hudson Market Basket - 0
- Police say former manager of Hudson McDonald's stole $10k from restaurant - 1
- Manchester man facing two aggravated felonious sexual assault charges - 0
- State police OK to search cell phone to locate suspect who bit trooper - 0
- Ferguson: Eyewitness testimony underscores challenge grand jury faced - 0
- Mass. man charged with kidnapping - 0
- Keene Pumpkin Festival issues to get full airing Tuesday - 1
- Driver charged after man falls off car’s hood - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Franklin man and woman arraigned for attempted prostitution of minor - 0
- Rymes is ready to roll following Fred Fuller purchase - 0
- City championship on the line Thanksgiving Day - 1
- Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket - 6
- On being American: A point for reflection - 2
- Charles Arlinghaus: 'Tis the season for budget games and gimmicks - 0
- Rymes takes over for Fuller, deliveries start Wednesday - 1
- Manchester school exec contract squeaks by - 9
- Dartmouth gets 10 picks on All-Ivy team - 0
Manchester school exec contract squeaks by
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
On being American: A point for reflection
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483