Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Lyndeborough community aims to help local man injured in assault
Hyde, 41, was allegedly attacked on May 3 at 1550 Center Road. The assault happened between 5 p.m. and 11 p.m. that Saturday. Two days later, police arrested Timothy Sullivan, 47, who lives where the alleged assault took place.
Sullivan is charged with first- and second-degree assault.
Sullivan was being held at Hillsborough County jail pending today’s hearing, police said.
“He’s resting, but not comfortable and he’s in severe pain,” said his sister, Heather Ayers, who was caring for him on Monday.
An account has been established for donations for Hyde at the TD Bank in Milford.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- DWI License Revocations - 0
- Man faces charges in Rochester and Somersworth - 0
- Manchester chief turns to community to help fight gangs - 12
- City man arrested in shooting incident - 0
- Teen, 19, stabbed in Concord; man charged in Rochester choking - 0
- Grieving Epping mother continues lonely vigil for son - 0
- Gunshots reported in Manchester - 0
- Wal-Mart thief sought in Hudson - 0
- Teen stabbed in White Park in Concord early Saturday - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Market Basket workers rally, urged to 'shut it down' until ousted CEO returns - 0
- Man arrested after shots allegedly fired in Mont Vernon - 0
- Maine man hurt in ATV accident in northern NH - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene In Manchester: Tracking street crime is her game - 0
- Shaheen's record: On insurance, it is dismal - 7
- On Baseball: NH's Anderson glad to be back - 0
- Republican congressional candidate Lambert says he'd serve only 3 terms - 1
- Joe McQuaid's Publisher's Notebook: The grandson also rises - 1
- Anti-SUV flop: Americans love utility - 4
DWI License Revocations
Market Basket shelves growing bare
Shaheen's record: On insurance, it is dismal
Anti-SUV flop: Americans love utility
Market Basket workers urged to 'shut it down'; deposed CEO urges fired workers be given jobs back
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917