Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Lyndeborough community aims to help local man injured in assault
Hyde, 41, was allegedly attacked on May 3 at 1550 Center Road. The assault happened between 5 p.m. and 11 p.m. that Saturday. Two days later, police arrested Timothy Sullivan, 47, who lives where the alleged assault took place.
Sullivan is charged with first- and second-degree assault.
Sullivan was being held at Hillsborough County jail pending today’s hearing, police said.
“He’s resting, but not comfortable and he’s in severe pain,” said his sister, Heather Ayers, who was caring for him on Monday.
An account has been established for donations for Hyde at the TD Bank in Milford.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive, assaulted her - 1
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Basketball: Memorial needs shootout to get by Bow - 0
- Man arrested after chase that led from Pelham to Lowell, Mass. - 0
- No shortage of post-holiday shoppers at local stores - 0
- West junior advising College Board on its entrance exams - 0
- Sullivan in the top running for state's Assistant Principal of the Year - 0
- Derry making progress with efforts to honor POWS, MIAs - 0
- Lions Club blood drive draws on spirit of giving - 0
- Last Week's Rare Bird Alert - 0
- Murder suspect fit for trial? - 2
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive
Murder suspect fit for trial?
Pipeline push gets a second wind
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483