Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Candia police break up significant drug operation
Police located more than 6.5 pounds of marijuana at a Candia residence Friday. RYAN O'CONNOR
According to Officer Daniel Gray, Terilli's vigilance led to police seizing nearly seven pounds of marijuana, $18,000 in cash and three firearms. It also led to the arrest of two men in connection with the drug-sales operation.
Brandon Boisvert, 21, and Jon-Marc Levasseur, 21, both of 131 Old Manchester Road in Candia, were each arrested Friday after Terilli responded to a reported burglary at the residence.
"Upon arrival, (Terilli) met with one of the renters of the home," said Gray. "While he was in the home, he picked up on an odor of marijuana, and he saw materials that were indicative of a drug distribution operation."
Terilli applied for and was granted a search warrant, and investigators found the marijuana, two 9 mm semiautomatic handguns, a pistol-grip shotgun, cash and transaction ledgers while scouring the property.
"This is a pretty substantial operation," said Gray.
Gray said the residence was not the base for the grow operation, though he noted a diary found at the scene provided evidence that the men attempted to grow their own product at some point.
Police continue to investigate the operation, he said.
New Hampshire State Police, the Rockingham County Sheriff's Department and police from Raymond and Auburn assisted in the search and seizure.
Gray said neither of the two suspects, whom he termed "active, mid-level dealers," had any prior arrests. Both were held on $10,000 cash bail and arraigned at Candia District Court Monday morning.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH had 17 homicides in 2014, down from last year - 0
- Two people hospitalized following report of stabbing, police say - 0
- Merrimack teen charged in threats, assaults on girl - 0
- Man arrested after chase that led from Pelham to Lowell, Mass. - 1
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive - 3
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive, assaulted her - 1
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 1
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 2014 top 10 list of wage and hour - 0
- Thumbs-up for Ebert's winner - 0
- It's Central, Merrimack - 0
- Goal: Stay healthy - 0
- Year in review: A look back at NH's top stories - 0
- Indecent proposition from New London chief was 'chilling' says victim - 1
- Details of Reams inquiry released - 0
- Workers' rally to bring back Artie T. captured public's heart - 0
- School district to receive millions withheld by state - 0
Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive
Thoughts as we move from one year to another
Details of Reams inquiry released
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483