The University of New Hampshire is offering a new online course this summer for students entering grades 8 to 11 called "Investigating Homicide." Billed as a youth enrichment program for "aspiring homicide investigators," the two-week class will use video re-enactments of crime scenes and other tools to teach students about evidence gathering, witnesses interviews, the forensic science used by detectives and the laws to consider when deciding whether to bring criminal charges.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment