HAMPTON — Four new shops, three new restaurants, a new charity poker room, two restaurant renovations, a revamped Casino mall, a new arcade, an expanded Hampton Family Fun Center, and a major renovation to the water slide are among the Casino complex changes that will be unveiled this season as part of a roughly "$500,000 to $700,000" investment, according to Lupoli.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment