Home » News » Public Safety
Car drove into Rochester home Wednesday night
A Toyota Camry drove through a fence and sliding glass door at 22 Franklin Heights Wednesday night. No one was injured. (COURTESY)
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded around 9:45 p.m. to 22 Franklin Heights after a Toyota Camry, driven by Mark Harmon, 38, of East Rochester, drove into a home.
Police said in a news release Harmon was parking the car when it went over a small retaining wall, through a fence and through a sliding glass door of the residence.
The Camry, which sustained front-end damage, was towed from the scene.
Police said at this time, neither speed nor alcohol appears to be factors in the crash which remains under investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Nashua man critical after being hit by box truck - 0
- Durham fire chief considered for similar post in Natick, Mass. - 0
- Wood-drying kiln heavily damaged by fire - 0
- FinnaRageTV uses Keene for promotion - 0
- After Keene riot, PSU campus on alert as party plan is spread by social media - 1
- 2-alarm Manchester fire displaces 10 - 0
- Missing Mason man found dead - 0
- Nashua police chief to retire - 0
- Pinkerton student taken to hospital after being hit by car - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John Habib's City Sports: St. Thomas coach: I owe Central - 0
- Armed burglar from Derry sentenced to prison - 0
- 'Bingo hunting' police use random license plate checks to make arrest - 0
- Bedford police investigating burglary at Verizon Wireless store - 0
- Police: Manchester man charged with endangering child after going 101 mph - 0
- FairPoint customer concerned about blocked emails - 0
- Plaistow narrows field in search for its new police chief - 0
- Man faces robbery, assault charges after extradition from NY - 0
- Hershey Bears shut out Monarchs - 0
Hershey Bears shut out Monarchs
School's out for voters