Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Nashua police make arrest in domestic assault
NASHUA — A 22-year-old man is under arrest, accused of threatening a woman with a knife in an incident on Williams Street.
Police went to the residence about 7:40 p.m. Wednesday for a report that a man had assaulted a 24-year-old woman he knows and threatened her with a knife.
Once there, police learned Rodney Curtis, 22, no fixed address, allegedly had grabbed the woman, repeatedly slapped her, pushed her to the floor and pulled her by the hair.
Two women and a man, who all know Curtis, tried to help the woman, but Curtis allegedly pushed both of the women and punched the man in the face, according to police.
Police said Curtis also punched a hole in the wall and broke a banister inside the residence.
He fled the scene but was arrested a short time later by officers.
Curtis is charged with criminal threatening, a class B felony; simple assault, domestic violence related, and two counts each of simple assault and criminal mischief.
He was detained on $25,000 cash/surety bail pending arraignment Thursday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man charged in child sexual assault - 0
- Two accused of trafficking women in Hampton, Hooksett and Manchester - 0
- 'Fugitive of Week' captured in Hooksett - 0
- Pedestrian struck in Keene - 0
- Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man has excuse for missing court in Conway - he was in jail - 0
- Claremont man charged with arson in May fire - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester pair arrested for fighting in Merrimack parking lot - 0
- Election Day hotline established to report suspected voter fraud, abuse - 1
- NHIAA Cross Country: Moskowitz, Kimball primed for Meet of Champions battle - 0
- Salem coach Rich has seen playoff runs from both sidelines - 0
- Monarchs' Schultz leads by example - 0
- Manchester Marathon day to draw about 1,700 runners - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Londonderry vs. Salem is a playoff contest - 0
- Another View - Jeanne Shaheen: What it means to put New Hampshire first - 4
- Another View -- Scott Brown: To change direction, we need to change senators - 9
Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four
School's out for voters
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483