Sweeney Post to host blood drive
MANCHESTER — The Sweeney Post will hold a blood drive from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday.
All members as well as the public are invited to donate.
The post will also hold a Mother’s Day breakfast on Sunday from 7:30 to 11 a.m. Mothers are welcome free of charge and will receive a special memento.
There will be a regular menu plus a surprise item or two courtesy of the American Legion Ladies Auxiliary.
Sweeney Post is located at 251 Maple St.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.