BRENTWOOD — Exeter Hospital's lawsuit against "serial infector" David Kwiatkowski and other agencies implicated in the hospital's hepatitis C outbreak will be heard in federal court, a judge ruled Monday. The hospital's suit was originally filed in Rockingham Superior Court last November in an attempt to force the agencies to contribute to the financial settlements reached with many of the 33 patients infected by Kwiatkowski when he worked as a cardiovascular technician at the hospital.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment