Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Littleton man makes plea deal in 2011 stabbing
Jusiah Oddis has decided to serve a 2½-to-five-year sentence in the New Hampshire State Prison as part of a plea agreement in Grafton County Superior Court in North Haverhill.
After its review, the high court said there was “some evidence” Oddis reasonably believed Cryans was about to use deadly force against Oddis’ common-law wife and child.
Oddis and Cryans had been quarreling for two days and exchanging threats, according to police.
The day before the stabbing, Cryans’ girlfriend told Oddis she could have him killed. After that threat, Cryans telephoned Oddis multiple times and threatened him.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Police say woman broke into Hollis home and took pictures - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Judge nixes house arrest for man convicted in Ponzi scheme - 0
- Raymond man faces possession of child porn charges - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Owner sought after fatal pitbull attack near Tuckerman Ravine - 0
- Big smiles as Market Basket customers and workers return - 0
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Patnode poised to win NH Weekly Series crown - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer Preview: Talent to boot - 0
- Last call at home for Fisher Cats tonight - 0
- Jessica Goldman was on the move - 0
- Band camp gets Memorial musicians in rhythm a week early - 1
- Drew Cline: Small sleights of hand in Republican primaries around NH - 0
- Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you - 8
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917