Home » NewHampshire.com » A&E
Bike Manchester schedules first group ride Saturday
The family-friendly ride will be held in conjunction with, and just prior to, an opening reception for “Shift: The Art of the Bicycle,” a bicycle-themed art exhibit at Studio 550, Manchester’s community-based art studio.
“This will be a leisurely ride for bicyclists of all ages and abilities right through the heart of downtown. All area bicyclists are invited to participate,” said Bike Manchester member and event organizer Eric Zulaski.
Bike Manchester was founded in 2013 by city bicyclists. It meets the fourth Thursday of the month. The next meeting will be held at 6 p.m., Thursday, May 22, in Victory Park (weather permitting). In the event of inclement weather, the meeting will be held at the Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce, 54 Hanover St. All are welcome to attend.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Tall ships offering history at sea in Sail Portsmouth - 0
- Seminar series offers guidance for new business owners - 0
- Salem Farmers Market organizers planning for big turnout - 0
- Paralympians to make unassisted wheelchair ascent Sunday of Mount Washington Auto Road - 0
- Officials say Derry road project won't affect Frost Farm - 0
- Rare dog returns home after missing for more than a week - 0
- Milford Rotary spearheads water, sanitation project to help Honduran families - 0
- Vintage Racing event in Loudon - 0
- League of NH Craftsmen's Fair to feature more than 200 craft booths - 0
Canobie Lake Park shuts down popular ride
Alewives and leeches; fireworks in the rain
Another View -- Gilles Bissonnette, William Christie, Alan Cronheim and Benjamin Siracusa Hillman: Why voting in NH is not reserved for state residents
Race matters: A cautionary tale at UNH
John Stossel: Healthy profits?
Fired managers sue Market Basket