Bike Manchester schedules first group ride Saturday
The family-friendly ride will be held in conjunction with, and just prior to, an opening reception for “Shift: The Art of the Bicycle,” a bicycle-themed art exhibit at Studio 550, Manchester’s community-based art studio.
“This will be a leisurely ride for bicyclists of all ages and abilities right through the heart of downtown. All area bicyclists are invited to participate,” said Bike Manchester member and event organizer Eric Zulaski.
Bike Manchester was founded in 2013 by city bicyclists. It meets the fourth Thursday of the month. The next meeting will be held at 6 p.m., Thursday, May 22, in Victory Park (weather permitting). In the event of inclement weather, the meeting will be held at the Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce, 54 Hanover St. All are welcome to attend.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Students, volunteers keep salmon stocking effort afloat - 1
- Brush fire damages small shed in Auburn - 0
- NH Club Briefs: Effingham society program on 'Big Trees of NH' - 0
- Efforts by sailor's family to bring remains home from Pearl Harbor pay off - 1
- Good weather helping effort to clear Mount Washington Auto Road - 0
- The Stray Birds to play Peterborough show - 0
- Multiday Monadnock International Film Festival puts lens on greater good - 0
- Death Cab for Cutie schedules road trip to Manchester - 0
- Brad Paisley's 'Perfect Storm' to roll into Lakes Region - 0
The Stray Birds to play Peterborough show
Working and on welfare: NH tops
Why Rubio is probably the GOP's best hope
Increase prosperity, not taxes
Auburn Celtics fan KO'd by punch
GOP hopefuls make their pitch in NH
Rubio: Removing sanctions won't help Cuba
Democrats fire back at group of GOP hopefuls