Bike Manchester schedules first group ride Saturday
The family-friendly ride will be held in conjunction with, and just prior to, an opening reception for “Shift: The Art of the Bicycle,” a bicycle-themed art exhibit at Studio 550, Manchester’s community-based art studio.
“This will be a leisurely ride for bicyclists of all ages and abilities right through the heart of downtown. All area bicyclists are invited to participate,” said Bike Manchester member and event organizer Eric Zulaski.
Bike Manchester was founded in 2013 by city bicyclists. It meets the fourth Thursday of the month. The next meeting will be held at 6 p.m., Thursday, May 22, in Victory Park (weather permitting). In the event of inclement weather, the meeting will be held at the Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce, 54 Hanover St. All are welcome to attend.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Questions linger as Auburn selectmen attempt to bring back town administrator - 0
- 'Search for the Leprechauns' contest winner announced - 0
- NH Senior News: 'Medical Care: Keeping It All Straight' focus of workshop - 0
- Manchester celebrates St. Patrick with shamrocks and sunny skies - 0
- Guide Lines: Options for open-water fishing - 0
- Report: NH plant species at risk - 0
- The sweetest of weekends in NH - 0
- He's come a long way from a harsh Georgia upbringing - 1
- Thanks to members' seed money, CSA farms ready for a new season - 0
Guide Lines: Options for open-water fishing
Report: NH plant species at risk
Harrigan closes up camp
The sweetest of weekends in NH
Innovation? Concord isn’t talking about it
USNH funding: Another tuition hike threat
Joe McQuaid's Publisher's Notes: Cover your ears, little children, Uncle Stacey has a story that will shock the news media
Lindsey Graham adds another NH stop